Singer-actress Angeline Quinto’s aka @LoveAquinto tweet accusing the Duterte admin of being enthusiastic to shut down her mother network while ignoring more pressing problems of the country draws the ire of netizen blogger.
Bakit po atat na atat kayo na mapasara ang estasyon na ito? Pero ang mga problema ng Pilipinas deadma kayo?— Angeline Quinto (@LoveAQuinto) February 10, 2020
Ms. Quinto’s tweet has been a huge hit among ABS-CBN supporters and the singer-actress’ followers. gathering 13,900+ likes and 2,300+ retweets.
However, Ms. Quinto’s tweet did not make a lot of Duterte supporters very pleased. One of them is blogger Noel Landero Sarifa, one of President Duterte’s vocal supporter on Facebook.
In a Facebook post, Sarifa had some doubts whether the Twitter account was legit but proceeded to respond anyway because it has been making the rounds on social media.
I am not sure if this is Angeline Quinto’s Account, but just to answer this post because it is circulating online.
More so if the tweet was hitting the government.
Kung ang patama ay para as gobyerno.
Sarifa defended the government from the singer-actress’ criticism, saying the government isn’t eager to shut down ABS-CBN, but the time is ripe to talk about franchise renewal since it is set to expire by the end of March.
Hindi po atat ang gobyerno na ipasara ang ABS-CBN, napapanahon pong talakayin ang Franchise renewal dahil mag-eexpire na po ang franchise by the end of March.
According to Sarifa, the expiration of the network’s franchise does not mean immediate shutdown but the government will look into it, check if there are violation or their franchise warrants a renewal. That, Sarifa said, is normal process during renewal.
The expiration of the network’s franchise would not mean immediate shutdown, titignan po kung may violations ng franchise or karapatdapat pong i-renew ang franchise. Normal na process po iyan sa lahat ng need magrenew.
On one hand, the filing of the Qou Warranto petition vs ABS-CBN is a special civil action brought in the name of the Philippines versus ABS-CBN franchise because a violation of the agreement has been discovered. Sarifa said the petition is also timely to discuss whether there was indeed a violation, these allegations need the Supreme Court to decide if it is true or not.
Ang pagfile po ng Quo Warranto Petition VS. ABS-CBN is a special civil action brought in the name of the Philippines against ABS-CBN franchise dahil may nakikita pong paglabag sa mga kasunduan. Napapanahon din po yun, para matalakay kung may mga pag-labag ba talagang nang-yayari, yun ay mga allegation pa po lamang na kailangan pangdesisyonan ng korte suprema kung totoo o hindi.
Sarifa belied Ms. Quinto’s criticism that the government would rather pay special attention to ABS-CBN’s franchise renewal while looking past the pressing problems of the country. Sarifa said that in 2016, the Duterte admin started fixing the country’s problems.
Bago po binigyang pansin ang Franchise renewal ng ABS CBN, inuna na pong tugunan ng gobyerno ang problema ng Pilipinas, 2016 pa po nagsimulang ayusin ng Pangulo ang problema ng bansa
Sarifa went on to enumerate the country’s problems which the Duterte government tackled head on from the get go. For example, the drug problem. Sarifa said the WOD made a lot noise and its impossible she did not read or heard about it.
– Problema sa Droga? May war on Drugs po tayo, maingay po yan imposibleng hindi nababasa or naririnig
– Problema sa Kahirapan at Economy ng Bansa? Naandyan po ang Train Law, naipasa na po ang Package 1, naging maganda na po ang resulta, gumanda ang ating Economy at bumaba ang inflation rate, nakakaadjust na po ang ating lipunan, target nga po ng gobyerno na wala ng mahihirap sa taong 2040 and the government is on track
– Problema sa Traffic at Transportation? Naandyan po ang Build Build Build Project ng Gobyerno na layong solusyunan ang issue mula Luzon, Visayas, Mindanao.
-Problema sa congestion sa Manila? Naandyan na po ang New Clark City, nasimulan na.
– Kakulangan sa Bigas? Ang pinaingay at ginawang kontrobersyang Rice Tarrification Law ang tugon. Nagsubside na po ang mga paninira at maraming binhi at magsasaka na po ang natutulungan, mababa na din ang presyo ng bigas?
– Problema sa government malpractices and emergencies? Nagamit ko na po ang 8888 at 911, matagal na pong nasolusyunan.
– Problema sa Manila bay at Boracay? Narehab na at continuous po ang paglilinis.
– Problem sa Education? 70K classroom na napagawa, may free tuition na ang ating mag-aaral, may libreng sakay, tumaas na din ang bilang ng mag-aaral.
-Problema ng mga magsasaka sa kanilang lupain? Libo-libong ektarya na po ang naipamigay ng Gobyerno.
Sarifa said the Duterte government has been responsive to almost all the problems of the country. if the Duterte admin was eager to close down ABS-CBN, he should have not waited for its franchise to expire. But the government prefers to follow the correct process. Anyway, ABS-CBN has not been forcibly locked down, right? Sarifa urged all parties to just allow the correct process to run its course. The discussion about ABS-CBN’s process is ust and timely. Not by force.
Halos lahat po ng problema ng bansa, tinutugunan na po ng Gobyerno. Kung atat ang Pangulo na ipasara ang ABS-CBN dapat hindi na sya nag-antay ng expiration ng franchise. Kayang lang sumusunod sa maayos na proseso ang ating Gobyerno. Hindi pa naman nakalockdown ang ABS-CBN di ba? Hayaan nating dumaan sa tamang proseso ang mga bagay bagay. Ang pagtalakay sa ABS-CBN Franchise is just and timely. Hindi po pwersahan.
Source: Noel Sarifa