An OPEN LETTER, allegedly penned by a UPLB student, rebuking Mar Roxas has been doing the rounds online.
In a Facebook post shared more than 12,000 times as of Thursday morning, the UPLB student identified as Rachel Amestoso published the open letter telling Mar Roxas to stop blackmailing the people to get their votes.
The netizen raised five points in the open letter ranging from the allegations requiring government employees to vote for Mar Roxas or using the 4P’s program in blackmailing the beneficiaries to vote for him, otherwise, they will lose the privilege in the event the LP best lost the presidential election.
You may read the full text of the OPEN LETTER below.
Dear Mar Roxas,
1. Please stop requiring Government employees to vote for you. They have been serving this country for years, let them serve their hearts’ interests this time. Check the story here related to this matter.
2. Please stop saying all pending projects of the LGU will not be funded if you lose in this coming election. These projects are for the welfare of your countrymen, not to be delayed for its recognition under your supposed administration and not to be rejected should you lose.
3. Please stop requiring Filipino Soldiers to check your name on their ballots. If they want Duterte, kindly give them that. They have already given up most of their desires in life to protect this country.
4. Please stop saying 4Ps members will no longer be receiving their monthly allowance once you lose and saying instead that you will have it increased once you win. Most members of rural communities will be willing to exchange their votes just to have the money they will need to sustain their hungry families every single day. Survival is their topmost priority. Stop depriving them of what you have been depriving them for years. Check the story here about 4P’s recipients in Bohol told to vote for Roxas.
5. Please stop taking the OFWs’ right to vote. You have already taken from them their right to live a better life in this country by being corrupt and pretentious. Let them grab the chance to help bring change in this country by not voting for you.
Lastly, SHUT YOUR MOUTH ABOUT YOLANDA AND TACLOBAN. Naa lagi ka didto pero wala kay tabang buanga ka. Mas yawa pa kang Binay sa tinuod lang yaek. (You were definitely there but you did nothing to help, fool! You are worse than Binay, frankly speaking!)
With hate & so much more,