A post chides Catholic church leaders for locking arms with a morally bankrupt de Lima in their crusade against extra-judicial killings.
Facebook user and a known Duterte supporter named Jovybev Aquino took to Facebook to lament the sad state of the Catholic church today.
He said, despite the “wonderful things have been proven as FACT, the Catholic Church and the yellows still want to defend her and lock arms with her. I think bumaliktad na talaga ang mundo nila.”
He continued: “They (church leaders) are defending the devil, they have locked arms with the devil and they don’t mind! Maybe because they are also DEVILS!!!!”
By the way, here are the 5 Scandalous FACTS about de Lima that the church leaders refuses to see.
Without mentioning her being a drug lord protector, although obvious, but still needs to be proven, let’s look at the other wonderful things Delima has done which have been accepted as FACT.
1. Amazingly enough, it was only the known drug lords at Bilibid who had the preferential treatment during her time. Concerts were allowed, jacuzzis, air-conditioned offices, and rooms and all sorts of luxuries, but ONLY for the drug lords. Take note, only Drug Lords got preferential treatment. FACT
2. She admitted to having sexual relations with married men, who happened to be her hired help and bodyguards. FACT
3. She vehemently stood her ground saying the immunity of Pnoy as president was absolute, but she goes and files a case against Duterte. FACT
4. She filed a case against GMA with the RTC and not the ombudsman but now states that only the ombudsman can handle her case. FACT
5. She cries for rule of law but presents Matobato without any affidavit. FACT
There’s a lot more, but let me stop there.
Your thoughts, please!
Source: Jovybev Aquino