Because of Build, Build, Build program, the Duterte administration has been dubbed by experts as the Age of Golden Infrastructure.
But wait! Facebook blogger Noel Landero Sarifa, a known PRRD supporter on social media wants to add another title to the Duterte administration, that is the Golden Age of Philippine Technology.
Sarifa wrote that it feels great to be Filipino if you know that the country is no longer lagging behind, in fact, making leaps and bounds in terms of technology.
Sarifa declared that the time when we relied on the technology of other countries is over and this is the time when Filipinos can enjoy the latest and important technologies.
Sarifa then proceeded to enumerate the list of the achievements in terms of technologies the country has ever seen to support his claim that the country under Duterte can now be called the Golden Age of Philippine Technology.
You may read the full FB post below.
Hindi lamang umuusad ang Pilipinas sa panahon ni pangulong Duterte as the Age of Golden Infrastructure dahil sa programang Build Build Build, sa tingin ko ang administrasyong ito ay nagiging daan din ng Golden Age of Philippine Technology. Ang sarap maging Pilipino kung alam mong hindi tayo nagpapahuli at humahabol tayo sa larangan ng Science and Technology. Tapos na ang panahong umaasa na lang tayo sa technolohiya ng iba, ito na ang panahong nagagamit at maeenjoy na ng bawat Pilipino ang latest and important technology. Here’s why:
– Philippines has now it’s own warship and coming are amphibious assault vehicles, anti-submarine helicopters, multi-role vessels, and submarines.
– We will have our first Subway Train
– Our first smart and resilient metropolis, New Clark City is rising.
– Smart City will have driverless cars
– We are able to create our own First Filipino Train by DICT
– We have emergency Hotline 911
– Govt Assistance hotline 8888
– Our Solar Plant Industry is growing and PH solar power plants among Southeast Asia’s top 25, it is expected to grow from 903 megawatts currently to 3 gigawatts by 2022.
– We have now the Electronic Freedom of information where public can get access to information and state policies with full public disclosure and transparency via the internet.
– High Tech/State of the Art Command Center of MMDA.
– May Libreng Wifi sa Airport, MRT, LRT and some public places
– Our third Telco will start it’s operation late of 2020 and this will give us better faster internet as competition will be tough for telco players
– Senate Approved the Bill for Philippines Space Agency. I am excited for this!Philippines will have it’s own Space Agency!
– Ang Department of Agriculture is providing solar-powered irrigation system.
– Department of Agriculture also starts using drones in Farming to spray fertilizers and pesticides
– Ginawa ng Batas ni Duterte ang Balik Scientist Act a sign that the government is serious in promoting science and supporting and helping Filipino Scientist.
– The Duterte signed National Integrated Cancer Law that will create Philippine Cancer Center
– We have free Chemotherapy for breast, colon and rectal cancer patients. A technology that is so expensive na yong mga mahihirap ayaw magpagamot at naghihintay na lang ng kanilang kamatayan, ngayon they will have a chance to fight for life.
Ito ay iilan lamang po sa mga nagawa ng Duterte Administration in the span of three years and there are more to come. How can we hate this government who give us more than what we expect? Ang sarap maging Pilipino ngayon and thankful na dumating ang pagbabago in our lifetime.
Noel Landero Sarifa