If retired broadcaster Jay Sonza have his way, he wants Senator Bong Go and 13 other names inhibit themselves in passing the corrupted ABS-CBN’s franchise bill.
Sonza opened the post saying that if the senators and lawmakers mentioned below still have a little amount of delicadeza left in them, they should inhibit themselves from joining such exercise.
“Kung may kahit konting kahihiyan pang natitira sa kanilang katawan, they should to inhibit themselves in passing a hurriedly corrupted franchise bill to favor abs cbn and/or its owners.”
You may read the rest of the article below now.
Conflict of Interest is obvious.
1. Sen. Grace Poe-Llamanzares = the family is doing business with the network. her adoptive mother is a contract artist and also doing business with the company. she receives regular monetary royalties.
2. Sen. Francisco Pangilinan = the wife and stepdaughter are contract stars of the firm. his daughter regularly appears on their television channel. the wife is a stockholder of the corporation.
3. Sen. Sonny Angara – the wife works as a management executive at the kapamilya network. she is also stock beneficiary under the company’s option plan.
4. Rep. Cayetano (Taguig-Pateros) = is the wife of the House Speaker who benefits directly and indirectly with the business interests of the network.
5. Sen. Cayetano = she is part owner of the Cayetano & Associates Law Offices rendering regular legal and corporate services to the network.
6. Speaker Cayetano = is part of the Cayetano & Associates Law Offices retained by abs cbn broadcasting corporation. Openly manifested his bias for the business interest of the Lopez Family.
7. Sen. Juan Miguel Zubiri = the family of his in-laws and that of his parents are known family and business friends of the Lopez’s.
8. Sen. Franklin Drilon = a senior partner of ACCRA law offices retained by the Lopez’s. the senator is known for his biases for the network.
9. Sen. Manuel Lito Lapid = has been a contract artists of the network for several years prior to his election and re-election as senator. his film catalogue are part of the movie library of the network for which he receives monetary considerations.
7. Sen. Emmanuel Pacquiao = boxing bouts, television specials and movies of the Solon are aired on the network for which he receives monetary consideration.
8. Senate Pres. Vicente Sotto III = his family (brother & niece) are known top individual stockholders of the company. his family members are likewise doing business with the network.
9. Rep. Dan Fernandez (Laguna) = the former movie actor’s “reported daughter-singer” is a contract artist of the network.
10. Sen. Ralph Recto = is married to movie & television actor Vilma Santos and step-dad to TV presenter Luis Manzano who are rendering services to the network.
11. Rep. Vilma Santos-Recto = TV & movie personality regularly commissioned by the network and it’s subsidiaries. mother of network regular host Luis Manzano.
12. Sen. Jose Bautista II (Ramon Bong Revilla) = father of an actor appearing on a primetime series and in-law of prime time news co-anchor of the network.
13. Sen. Christopher Lawrence Go = his life story was featured on the kapamilya network and replayed on other subsidiaries of the network. by standards all features are compensated by the program & production company.
14. Sen. Sherwin Gatchalian = his reported fiancee, a former beauty queen is a regular cast on the network prime time.
Sonza have every reason to sound the alarm bells based on the information in his hands.
“There are about 24 members of the House whose family are directly or indirectly minor shareholders of stocks of the network.“
However, he still has this belief that men and women are capable of rising above their personal interest in favor of the country.
“Me, I have always believed that men and women are capable of self-respect, a sense of decency and love of country.”
That the Filipinos are decent by nature.
“Matibay ang aking paniwala na marangal ang Pilipino. I pray, I am proven right.”
Source: Jay Sonza