Well, it appears Bayan Muna’s Teddy Casiño has picked the wrong lady to mess with on social media.
Turned out, Krizette Chu’s DDS friends, like radio host Mark Lopez, won’t hesitate to lend a hand to a friend in need.
I can’t wait for Thinking Pinoy and Sass Rogando Sasot to join the fun and lend their expertise and uncover more of this, just like what Mark Lopez has shared on Facebook lately.
In the meantime, let us enjoy the dish prepared by Mark Lopez for his DDS supporters in particular and to the Pinoy Facebook netizens in general.
In a Facebook post, Lopez clarified that in the interest of accountability, he wanted to ask several questions regarding the Wikipedia article about Teddy Casino.
If you’d recall, Teddy, while defending to criticism regarding his sons La Salle education, claimed someone who believes his son deserves the same education he got is footing the bill since he alone can’t afford it. In the same FB post, Teddy described himself middle class activist.
First and foremost, Lopez wants Teddy to explain how come a middle class parents can afford to DONATE TWO MILLION PESOS (P2MILLION), EACH to his senatorial campaign back in 2013? (photo 2)
Second, Lopez wants to know where did Teddy get the P950,000 as a personal donation to his campaign?
Another interesting fact Lopez wants Teddy to clarify was his personal relationship with a certain Mr Edward Cunanan of Caloocan City for him to donate P1.5 Million to your campaign?
IMO, these are the important questions that Teddy Casiño must addressed to the public, if he wants to get out of the mess with the DDS bloggers with his credibility intact.
Check out the photos below for your reference.
You may start reading Mark Lopez full FB post below now.
MORE ON TEDDY
Still in the interest of accountability, may we ask Mr Teddy Casiño the following:
1. Is it accurate to describe your parents as coming from the MIDDLE CLASS socio-economic category? This was the description provided in your Wikipedia entry (photo 1)
2. If the above is correct, can you now explain how a MIDDLE CLASS couple like your parents can afford to DONATE TWO MILLION PESOS (P2MILLION), EACH to your senatorial campaign back in 2013? (photo 2)
3. Where did you get the P950,000 as your personal donation to your own campaign? (Photo 2)
4. Where did Makabayan bloc get the P2Million which they donated to your campaign? (Photo 2)
5. What is your relationship with Mr Edward Cunanan of Caloocan City for him to donate P1.5 Million to your campaign?
These are questions begging for answers, especially in view of your financial capability vis-a-vis your status as a recipient of PDAF or pork barrel funds which you so abhor when you were Bayan Muna Party List representative.
Photo 2 is a Rappler report published June 29, 2013 and based on the Statement of Campaign Expenses or SOCE which you have submitted.
Surely you have an answer to the questions above.
Your opinion to this?