WHOEVER WAS THE VICE-MAYOR OF MANILA in 2012 HAS A LOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO. This is the remark of Edwin Jamora, US-based Bicolano CPA after reading the 2012 COA audit report of the Office of the Vice Mayor of the city of Manila.
IT APPEARS THAT OVM HAS A LOT OF GHOST EMPLOYEES/CONSULTANTS ACCORDING TO THE 2012 COA AUDIT REPORT OF THE CITY OF MANILA, Jamora remarked.
Jamora went on to enumerate the findings discovered by COA with regards to the said audit report of the OVM of Manila.
1. The Office of the Vice-Mayor hired Consultants or issued Contract for Consultancy Services without any specified functions, duties, and responsibilities. Even worse, it said that salaries were paid out without any Accomplishment Reports.
2. Payments of salaries were not made to the person named on the payroll. They were claimed by the Personnel from the Cash Division of the Treasurer’s Office.
3. The signatures on the accomplished Personnel Data Sheets are different from the signature on the Payroll.
4. Personnel Documents and Contract of Consultancy Services were not submitted to the Human Resource Department
5. Office of the Vice-Mayor said they hired 220 Casual Employees but the Auditors cannot account for the actual number because of incomplete Contract of Consultancy Services.
6. During the actual headcount, several personnel did not show up or failed to make an appearance! Hahahahaha! Amfohta! You may check the screenshots of the 2012 COA audit report of the OVM of the city of Manila.
Kung sino ka mang Vice-Mayor ng City of Manila in 2012, you have a lot of explaining to do. Ano kaya ang makita ko in the next year? Jamora wrote.
Jamora ended the FB post by joking about looking for alternate route from MOA to Pasig without passing through Manila.
Mga friends! Paano yong galing ka ng MOA tapos uwi ako ng Pasig na hindi dadaan sa City of Manila?! Hahahaha! Sige! Tatago muna ang Reyna!
Source: Edwin Jamora